Saturday, October 10, 2009

still trying to post まいしゅう

...even if no one reads this. Er, even if これ お だれ も よみません. Is that correct? It's ridiculous how much I fail at this new grammar. Not as much as my failures with telling time though...

anyway, you guys have to deal with だめだめ traditional art since tablet's still acting up.

Photobucket


Anyway--anyone reading this have any suggestions on what I should play next? I never actually played the original EarthBound, but I already know everything that happens...should I play it anyway? Hm...

and to end on a happy note:
indisguise

mr. saturn you aren't fooling anyone. <3

5 comments:

lemonsticks said...

せんこう アート ですか?
My friend has a tablet...she still hasn't gotten the hang of it yet though ahaha. Mostly I just steal it and make funny doodles with it since I have no drawing ability whatsoever, ahaha.

Maureen Stimola said...

Tablet がすきですか。

わたしのともだちinsists that tablets are the most amazing thing! He told me that his can actually identify and replicate his handwriting. Can a tablet actually do something like that?

meli said...

lemonsticks: せんこわアートじゃありません (I didn't even apply to art school, hahaha), but I do love art :> My whole AP art portfolio was basically funny doodles, just expanded. And it got a 5, so...

Maureen-san: I...I guess? I'm not too proficient with this tablet myself, but they /are/ capable of amazing things!

Josh said...

Yes yes definitely play Earthbound! Even if you know what happens, it's still not the same as actually playing it.

I don't know any other game where you order pizzas and manage your condiments and then go off to save the world.

Plus Mr. Saturn is there. How could you go wrong?

Anonymous said...

Melissa! lol it's Unna. Hopefully since you didn't apply to art school...you'll see less sharpieing on restroom stall walls there...because that's the only difference between art and regular schools as far as I've seen (been to 3 so far) besides the curriculum, degrees, clientele, etc. Seriously some people put more effort into their stall wall sharpieing than the actual classes, it seems, from what you see in some student galleries. Not to say there aren't bright students there, but niether Tracy J. Butler or Mohammad F. Haque actually went to a school devoted entirely to art.
Let's be blog buddies, anywho!