Thursday, September 17, 2009

Now with えいご!

Hi everyone (? who is reading this?), this is Melissa, a Barnard first-year full of fail. I hope that through my fail, you all will learn valuable life lessons.

I am taking にほんご because I've always wanted to, and because I love languages (and am finding it very hard not to lapse into フランスゴ--French--as I write this).

I am not good at writing, art, OR Japanese, so I plan to make this a bit of a comic blog to put these three fields together and somewhat mask my fail. My two roommates make an appearance in this one, and are actually very understanding of the "melissa-learns-by-saying-things-over-and-over-while-you-are-trying-to-study" thing. Sorry about the bad handwriting!

1--vocab

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i miss you and your comics melissa. :(

ou bien je devrais dire tu et tes bandes desinees me manquent. :(

SkullsAndHappiness said...

Your comic is hilarious! I wish i had thought of something that cute! My blog is incredibly boring. Anyways yay japan! I love this class.

じゃあまたあした。

Hien said...

This is a very cool idea. Can't wait to see your next comic!
じゃまたあした!

Josh said...

Wow a Japanese comic. That's so awesome that you're doing this. Are there going to be random anthropomorphic skunks or penguins? I've seen stuff like that in Japanese comics before.